November 16, 2011

Shoes of my Dreams



I just love his shoes!! These are some of my favorites of the F/W Collection 2011. Of course a little bit of gold/silver metallic, lace, leo print and purple. Sadly I don't have enough money to get some of them. But it could be worse! Anyways, in exactly 1 day and 9 hours the S/S Collection 2012 starts and I'm excited to see and dream about the new lovely heels :)
What do you think about them?

~

Ich liebe einfach seine Schuhe!! Diese hier sind ein paar meiner Favoriten der H/W Kollektion 2011. Natürlich ein bisschen von gold/silber metallic, Spitze, Leo-Print und violett. Traurigerweise, habe ich nicht genug Geld um welche zu kaufen. Nun ja, es gibt schlimmeres! Wie auch immer, in exakt 1 Tag und 9 Stunden startet die neue F/S Kollektion 2012. Ich bin sehr gespannt die neuen herrlichen High Heels zu sehen und freue mich aufs Träumen :)
Wie findet ihr sie?


3 comments:

  1. Definitely my dream shoes as well, I just want some classic black pumps, that would make me happy.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooowwww...how many wonderful shoes!!! I love them! Compliments for your blog!!! :-)
    Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
They really make me happy :)
I will answer every question here or on your blog!

♥ Amuna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...