November 28, 2011

The Hunger Games ~ Die Tribute von Panem

English version

Deutsche Version


A few days ago I told you that I show you one of my favorite books ever. Here it is: The Hunger Games Series! Maybe some of you read it too?! In my opinion they're sooo great I even cannot describe it in words. I just can say they're so thrilling and imaginativ and I definitely could not stop reading! If you want to know more about the books, you should click here. The Hunger Games was made into a film and starts in cinema in spring of 2012. I'm so excited and I hope it lives up to expectations! If you scroll down you can watch the trailer. I hope you like it and maybe you read the books :)

~

Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich euch gesagt, dass ich euch mein/e Lieblingsbuch/bücher vorstellen werde. Und hier sind sie: Die Tribute von Panem! Vielleicht haben manche von euch sie schon gelesen..?! Meiner Meinung nach, sind sie sooo toll, dass ich es gar nicht in Worte fassen kann. Was ich aber sagen kann ist, sie sind sehr spannend und fantasievoll! Wenn ihr mehr über die Bücher wissen wollt, dann bitte hier klicken (Sorry, dass ich nichts über den Inhalt schreibe, aber den könnt ihr ja dann auf der Seite genau durchlesen). Der erste Teil "Tödliche Spiele" wurde verfilmt und kommt im Frühjahr 2012 in die Kinos. Ich bin so gespannt darauf und hoffe sehr, dass er dem Niveau der Bücher entspricht und nicht so sehr abweicht (was leider öfter der Fall ist bei Buchverfilmungen..). Wenn ihr weiter runter scrollt, könnt ihr den Trailer ansehen.. Ich hoffe es gefällt euch und ihr lest vielleicht die Bücher :)



English release



Deutsche Version


9 comments:

  1. I just saw this trailer in the theater and it was so intense!!! -Rachel (for the birds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I like it so much! Sound so good!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about these books but have not read it yet. I think I will look into them today. Thanks for sharing. Visit my blog sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hunger games books were amazing and i LOVED the trailer, can't wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cool......

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im really excited for this film. I need to read the books first though haha.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These books sound interesting! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard soooo much about this installment and now that the films are coming out soon gotta read em so I know wassup! Thanks for the reminder...great blog by the way! Just found you :D

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read them but I'll surely will! you made me curious!!

    check my blog dear!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
They really make me happy :)
I will answer every question here or on your blog!

♥ Amuna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...