November 17, 2011

THE LOOK Sunshine

Sweater, Jacket, Tights, Boots, Necklace: H&M, Scarf: Benetton, Bag: Pull & Bear

Hey guys! The sun was shining so bright this morning, but it was freezing as well. So I decided to wear comfy (as is mostly the case ;)). I bought this sweater 2 years ago and I just love it, because it always looks good in many different combinations and I love wide pullovers anyway. Do you like big, wide sweaters too?
Well, now I'm going to sleep.. So good night to everyone :)


~


Hey Leute! Heute morgen schien die Sonne so schön hell, aber es war trotzdem eikalt. Also habe ich mich für Gemütlichkeit entschieden (wie meistens ;)). Ich habe diesen Pulli vor 2 Jahren gekauft und ich liebe ihn, weil er in vielen verschiedenen Kombinationen gut aussieht und ich liebe weite Pullover sowieso. Gefallen euch große, weite Pullis auch?
Ich geh dann mal schlafen.. Also gute Nacht :)


do you see my photographer? :)






5 comments:

  1. Nice jacket!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. outfit is perfect!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you !!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! Love the necklace!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! i like the outfit a lot, really casual. :)
    http://monjawormser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
They really make me happy :)
I will answer every question here or on your blog!

♥ Amuna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...