December 22, 2011

NEW IN Jackets

Camel Coat: Vero Moda / Faux Leather Jacket: Only

Hey lovely readers! These are my new jackets. I bought them at a reduced price and the faux leather jacket for only 12 € instead of 50 €! Yay!! Apart from this I had a coupon so actually I didn't pay anything for both jackets :). And I always was searching for a charming camel coat and finally I found one!
How do you like them?


~

Hey meine lieben Leser! Das sind meine neuen Jacken. Ich habe sie reduziert gekauft und die Kunstleder Jacke für nur 12 € anstatt 50 €!! Abgesehen davon, hatte ich einen Gutschein, also habe ich eigentlich gar nichts für beide Jacken bezahlt :). Und ich war immer auf der Suche nach einem bezaubernden camel-farbigen Mantel. Endlich habe ich einen gefunden!
Wie gefallen sie euch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
They really make me happy :)
I will answer every question here or on your blog!

♥ Amuna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...