December 3, 2011

INSPIRATION & NEW IN Nails

all via tumblr

Hey guys, today I share with you some inpirations of stunning nail lacquers and my new one by Isa Dora. I'm focused on gold (as you can see so many times in my posts..).
Now I'm tired but I'm going to party this night :)
Have a nice weekend

~

Hey Leute, heute gibts von mir ein paar Nagellack-Inspirationen und passend zum Thema meinen neuen Nagellack von Isa Dora. Ich bin auf Gold fokusiert (wie ihr in so vieln posts sehen konntet..).
Jetzt bin ich zwar müde aber ich gehe heute trotzdem feiern :)
Schönes Wochenende 


Nail Lacquer: Isa Dora


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
They really make me happy :)
I will answer every question here or on your blog!

♥ Amuna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...