December 31, 2011

2011

2011


Hey lovely readers! I started my blog in October 2011, so I'm still a newbie! I'm so thankful about every single comment, all new followers and all the support of you guys!! I'm excited of 2012 and what it brings to my blog.. I hope it still grows (so if you want to follow me.. just do it ;)). Well, except of my new blog, 2011 wasn't really special for me, but 2012 will be. I'm going to move in my first own apartment, I will finish my education and go to school again.. you see, there'll be some changes in my life. So here are a few pics I posted from October till now. Maybe some of you do remember?! 
I wish you guys all the best for 2012


~

Meine lieben Leser! Ich gründete mein Blog im Oktober 2011, also bin ich immer noch ein sogenannter Newbie! Ich bin so dankbar für jeden einzelnen Kommentar, all die neuen Follower und die ganze Unterstützung von euch!! Ich bin gespannt auf 2012 und was es für mein Blog bringt.. Ich hoffe es wächst weiterhin (also, wenn ihr mir folgen wollt.. dann macht es ;)). Außer mein neues Blog, war 2011 nicht wirklich besonders für mich, aber 2012 wird es sein. Ich werde in meine erste eigene Wohnung ziehen, ich werde meine Ausbildung abschließen und wieder mit der Schule beginnen.. wie ihr seht, wird es ein paar Veränderungen in meinem Leben geben. Also, hier sind ein paar Bilder, die ich von Oktober bis jetzt, hier gepostet habe. Vielleicht erinnert sich jemand von euch?!
Ich wünsche euch für 2012 nur das Beste



Follow me on Blogspot or Bloglovin'


October


November


December


1 comment:

  1. o0o, nice roundup!
    You really pull off statement necklacecs well!

    vonnie <3
    ohsovonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
They really make me happy :)
I will answer every question here or on your blog!

♥ Amuna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...