December 30, 2011

THE LOOK Sparkle

Jacket: H&M / T-Shirt: Benetton / Jeans: Vintage / Boots: Görtz 17 / Ring: Sfera


It's time for a new outfit! As New Year's Eve is coming tomorrow, I was in the mood for glitter yesterday. So I chose my little sparkle jacket and felt really good wearing it.
Have a nice friday evening!
♥

~

Es ist Zeit für ein neues Outfit! Morgen ist Silvester und aus diesem Grund, war ich gestern in Glitzer-Stimmung. Also wählte ich mein funkelndes Jäckchen und fühlte mich (abgesehen davon, dass ich ständig mit den Fäden an meinen Ärmeln an irgendwelchen Pailletten hängen blieb) richtig gut darin.
Schönen Freitagabend!
♥


Follow me on Blogspot or Bloglovin'



3 comments:

  1. nice jacket i love it! look so good!!

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    giveaway post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sequin jacket!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
They really make me happy :)
I will answer every question here or on your blog!

♥ Amuna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...